We are delighted to invite you to Le Bourdil Blanc
Our exclusive French riding holidays offer:
- the finest riding through private chateaux estates in the heart of the Dordogne in Franc
- experienced guides who love their horses and know the area well
- comfortable accommodation staying at Le Bourdil Blanc, an elegant 18th century manor house
- the best regional cuisine prepared by our chef, Bernadette and the chance to try some of Bergerac's best regional wines.
We are also an approved ABRS (Associated British Riding School) equestrian riding centre.
Please take time to browse through our site and should you wish to talk to us directly simply click on the 'contact us' at the top of the screen, we will be pleased to help.
What is distinctive about this riding holiday?
(1) Our flexibility as regards the riding. You can ride all day for up to six hours or you can choose just to ride in the mornings or afternoons as we can arrange for other riders to ride for you when you do not wish to ride. After all we return to the same base each night.There is plenty to do at the house and in the surrounding area. You will not be bored !
(2) The scenery, both the countryside and the architecture which are absolutely heavenly and some of the best in Europe
(3) The house party atmosphere. We have a lot of fun. The house is lovely and comfortable ,the food and wine are really good and everyone is made to feel at home, both singles, couples and groups.
Please take time to visit our site.
We very much hope to hear from you soon.