What, in the main, is the owner/manager/horse carer looking for in a bedding?
- Easy to use – minimum fuss – minimum time to muck out
- Healthy – dust-free, spore-free and non-reactionary to horse
- Unpalatable – must not encourage horse to eat
- 'Green' in the stable ( natural materials) and out in the muck heap.
- As small a muck heap as possible, with minimal disposal costs
- Low daily usage, to keep running costs down
- Minimizes bedding and disposal costs thereof all the year round.
There are a number of beddings which fulfill most of these criteria but none so fully as Equisorb Flax bedding. It absorbs over 4 times its own weight of water. Because of coming from a natural vegetable crop it is the most Bio-degradeable of any and thereby rots down very rapidly in the muck heap. Packed by only state-of-the-art plants, it is consistently dust free and packaged to a consistent standard.
Why not talk to Equisorb Supplies and/or request a Quote for Equisorb – either way, you might be very surprised by how much your bedding solution can be improved for this coming Winter.